[OpenStack Foundation] [openstack-tc] [Foundation Board] Spider / What is Core Discussion opportunity: SJC or SFO 8/27 evening

Dave Nielsen dnielsen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 23:06:15 UTC 2013

Hey Stafano,

Thanks. I had tried using Rackspace after the Gluster meeting. John Mark &
Blake Haggerty did their best, but Rackspace is so busy with their party
after that they couldn't accommodate us. But I was able to reserve a
meeting space at HP Autonomy at 1 Market
Plaza<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=1+Market+Plaza,+San+Francisco,+CA+&hl=en&sll=37.6,-95.665&sspn=51.28432,120.410156&hnear=One+Market+Plaza&t=m&z=17&iwloc=A>.
I've updated the SFBayOpenStack event
page<http://www.meetup.com/openstack/events/134495312/> with
the address. It's an easy Muni
ride<https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=25+Lusk+Street,+San+Francisco,+CA&daddr=One+Market+Plaza,+San+Francisco,+CA+94105&hl=en&sll=37.791659,-122.392609&sspn=0.012684,0.029397&geocode=FV50QAIdD2m0-CkDOSZA1n-PgDG7xkb22qz12w%3BFXiuQAIdqGm0-CkFKc09ZICFgDFh2IeuOBAaPw&oq=25+Lusk&dirflg=r&ttype=now&noexp=0&noal=0&sort=def&mra=ltm&t=m&z=15&start=0>
to the
Rackspace party at 25 Lusk so we can go there afterwords.

Rob H, let me know if you want me to update the event page with more
details.

Best,
Dave

Dave Nielsen