[OpenStack Foundation] [Foundation Board] Spider / What is Core Discussion opportunity: SJC or SFO 8/27 evening

Dave Nielsen dnielsen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 18:14:27 UTC 2013

Hi Rob,

Yep, SF wins. I setup an event page on our SFBay OpenStack meetup
page<http://www.meetup.com/openstack/events/134495312/>.
Let me know if you'd like me to change or add anything. I will send the
announcement to the meetup group this evening and will try to finalize the
venue with John Mark by then.

If you want to setup a breakfast or lunch on the peninsula w/ Alan Clark
etc., let me know and I'll set that up too!

Best,
Dave

Dave Nielsen
Co-organizer: SFBay OpenStack
Co-founder: CloudCamp
HP Public Cloud | Developer Relations (consultant)
mobile: 415-531-6674