[OpenStack Foundation] [Foundation Board] Spider / What is Core Discussion opportunity: SJC or SFO 8/27 evening

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Tue Aug 13 14:54:40 UTC 2013

All,

It looks like SF is winning for Tuesday evening and piggy backing on the Gluster meeting makes sense to me.

Since our goal is to open this up as much as possible, I'd consider a mid-bay "core breakfast" on Wednesday AM.  Is that too much core?  It's hard for me to know anymore.

Rob

From: Sean Roberts [mailto:seanrob at yahoo-inc.com]
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 5:50 PM
To: Hirschfeld, Rob
Cc: <foundation at lists.openstack.org>; <foundation-board at lists.openstack.org>; <openstack-tc at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [Foundation Board] Spider / What is Core Discussion opportunity: SJC or SFO 8/27 evening

I'm available as well. Mid or south bay as preference, but I could make SF.

Sean Roberts
Infrastructure Strategy
seanrob at yahoo-inc.com<mailto:seanrob at yahoo-inc.com> (925) 980-4729

On Aug 12, 2013, at 12:24 PM, Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com<mailto:Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com> wrote:

All,

I'm going to be in the Bay Area and available in the evening on 8/27.  Is anyone interested in having a face-to-face meeting about core that night?

I've got a meeting downtown in San Fran until 5, so I'm happy to meet there or take the train south for a 6:30 meeting.

If there's interest, will someone local take a lead in getting a location?  I think it's reasonable to setup a hangout for remote people too.

Rob