[OpenStack Foundation] [Foundation Board] Spider / What is Core Discussion opportunity: SJC or SFO 8/27 evening

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Mon Aug 12 23:51:42 UTC 2013

I could probably get some space in Red Hat's office in Mountain View - let me know. It's reasonably close to CalTrain - I would need names and affiliations by 8/26.

We're also hosting a Gluster Community workshop at Rackspace's SF office that day - I could try to see about getting a space there after we're finished (5pm).

-John Mark Walker
Gluster Community Leader, Red Hat