[OpenStack Foundation] [Foundation Board] Spider / What is Core Discussion opportunity: SJC or SFO 8/27 evening

Sean Roberts seanrob at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Aug 12 22:50:29 UTC 2013

I'm available as well. Mid or south bay as preference, but I could make SF.

Sean Roberts
Infrastructure Strategy
seanrob at yahoo-inc.com<mailto:seanrob at yahoo-inc.com> (925) 980-4729

On Aug 12, 2013, at 12:24 PM, Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com<mailto:Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com> wrote:

All,

I’m going to be in the Bay Area and available in the evening on 8/27.  Is anyone interested in having a face-to-face meeting about core that night?

I’ve got a meeting downtown in San Fran until 5, so I’m happy to meet there or take the train south for a 6:30 meeting.

If there’s interest, will someone local take a lead in getting a location?  I think it’s reasonable to setup a hangout for remote people too.

Rob