[OpenStack Foundation] [openstack-community] OpenStack Teacher /Student Certification

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Sun Apr 28 13:34:25 UTC 2013

Tim

Glad you do a smiliar work with me.

Yes. Agree. Curriculum is more.important.

My experience. For student handout step by step also a good way to teach.

I will share.my ToC.of openstack content that we develop asap. Because it
is Indonesian language. It is open content witg creative.license.

I think global work for this work will be awesome to groq commmunity and
also standard.

Frans