[OpenStack Foundation] 5600 vs 6024

Lloyd Dewolf lloydostack at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 22:12:22 UTC 2012

Thanks for the details! Definitely agree that it's a great problem to have!

http://www.rackspace.com/cloud/openstack/momentum/ lists only 3300 and
worse the "news and resources" page,
http://www.rackspace.com/cloud/openstack/resources/, doesn't look like
it's been updated since the spring with the SF conference being the
most recent news.

Maybe with the asset transfer these pages could be forwarded to
corresponding pages on openstack.org.

Thanks,
Lloyd

@lloyddewolf