[OpenStack Foundation] Notice of board meetings? -was- Re: Foundation Minutes - approval needed?

Lloyd Dewolf lloydostack at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 21:36:04 UTC 2012

cc: Alan Clark, Board Chair of the OpenStack Foundation, in case my
emails are not reaching Jonathan Bryce.

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 2:07 PM, Lloyd Dewolf <lloydostack at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Jonathan Bryce <jbryce at rackspace.com> wrote:
>> We'll be trying to cover this and some other leftover business from last week's meeting at a special teleconference meeting of the Board today:
>>
>> http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/07Sept2012BoardMeeting
>
> Hi Jonathan,
>
> Did I miss the thread where this meeting was announced? Or was this
> notice 30 minutes before the meeting the only notice to the community?

Hi Jonathan,

In the event that you've responded your response doesn't seem to be
making it to me or the mailing list.

Are there other special meetings scheduled? (even if only tentatively)

When is the next regularly scheduled meeting?

Thank you,
Lloyd
--
@lloyddewolf