[OpenStack Foundation] New Gold Members

Jonathan Bryce jonathan at openstack.org
Fri Sep 7 21:51:44 UTC 2012

Today, the OpenStack Board of Directors approved the applications of three companies wishing to become Gold Members: Intel, NEC and VMware.

The factors considered by the Board included a commitment to helping achieve the OpenStack Foundation Mission through demonstrated and potential contribution to the OpenStack community in terms of code, adoption into product roadmaps, adoption as an end user, geographic and industry diversity and community development efforts.

New Gold Members will be represented by the eight elected Gold Member directors currently serving on the Board.

We would like to welcome them to the Foundation, and look forward to their continued contributions to our community.

Jonathan