[OpenStack Foundation] Proposals for individual board election
rlane at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 31 22:22:01 UTC 2012
On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Tim Bell <Tim.Bell at cern.ch> wrote:
> It is an interesting question to define 'contribution'. There are many ways
> other than committing code that people help with OpenStack.
> Any suggestions on how to define a contributor ?
+1. We really need to define this. I commit relatively little code, and
some cycles I commit none, but I'm definitely a contributor in some way and
I'd like to vote in the future.
We can start by aggregating some:
1. People who've contributed code in the last two cycles
2. People who participate on the lists
3. Board members
4. People who actively evangelize (might be hard to vet this one)
5. OpenStack foundation staff
6. Distro packaging maintainers (and related people)
Any other ideas?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Foundation