[OpenStack Foundation] Call for volunteers: cloudcomputingexpo.com , Santa Clara Convention Center

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Fri Oct 19 19:14:04 UTC 2012

Hello folks,

the OpenStack Foundation will have a booth at cloudcomputingexpo.com
Santa Clara Convention Center.

This is a great opportunity to show off your membership to the OpenStack
Foundation and demonstrate how OpenStack is shaping the future of computing.

We're looking for (local) volunteers to organise the presence at Cloud
Computing Expo, setup a demo and be at the booth to answer questions
about OpenStack and the Foundation. We will provide collaterals and
equipment. You'll need to show up and be available at the booth.

Demo needs
----------

    * 1-2 people with laptop(s) running live OpenStack code and dashboard.
    * Great communications skills, to talk to business users, developers
and potential new ecosystem partners
    * Technical knowledge to setup and run the software, answer any
level of question, show each visitor what they want to see and how to
get started with OpenStack.

When
----

Demo setup
   * Mon Nov 5 8:00am-4:30pm

Expo Hall open

    * Mon Nov 5, 6:30-8pm (welcome reception)
    * Tues Nov 6 and Wed Nov 7, 10-12:30, 3-6
    * Thurs Nov 8, 10-12, 2:30-5

If interested, please reply to Kathy Cacciatore, in cc. She will be the
contact point for this activity.

Thank you very much,
Stefano