[OpenStack Foundation] Board meeting minutes before the Summit?

Vincent Untz vuntz at suse.com
Mon Oct 15 23:15:44 UTC 2012

Le jeudi 11 octobre 2012, à 09:22 +0200, Soren Hansen a écrit :
> Is there anything in particular stopping us from releasing the draft
> minutes (perhaps with access restricted to foundation members) much
> earlier? I understand that we want the board to approve the minutes
> before finalising and filing them, but I think that's orthogonal to
> sharing the draft minutes with foundation members much earlier.

+1. And since people can listen to the audio conference, I don't think
sharing a draft would be disclosing any information people could have
had otherwise. Just clearly mention in a big red blinking text that it's
a draft and what's written there might not reflect what was said, until
approved by the board.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.