[OpenStack Foundation] [Foundation Board] OpenStack syllabi -was- Re: Use of the word "certified" and protecting brand OpenStack

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri Oct 12 15:43:40 UTC 2012

Hi all -

As you might imagine, documentation and training can go hand in hand.
I've had to focus on docs, which is fine by me, but would like to see
some collaboration between the open documentation process and training
processes.

For example, just this week I had a professor email me and ask if I
knew of lab exercises. These aren't specifically marked as such or
designed in the documentation, but I'm sure as people made their lab
exercises they borrowed from the Documentation (which licensing
enables). To help out this professor, I sent him a list of links to
the documentation that could serve students in a training lab.

Also consider that the documentation has a translation process in
place now. Learn more at
http://openstacksummitfall2012.sched.org/event/d23f40c005f8e19becd11389123730f9#.UHg5f1SEP81.

Please do keep me in the loop as you move forward as I'm quite interested.

Thanks,
Anne

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 10:29 AM, Dave Nielsen <dnielsen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Boris,
>
> What do I think? I think you sent this email twice!

To be fair, once Boris was "Jr." once he was not. :)