[OpenStack Foundation] [Foundation Board] OpenStack syllabi -was- Re: Use of the word "certified" and protecting brand OpenStack

Dave Nielsen dnielsen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 15:29:21 UTC 2012

Hi Boris,

What do I think? I think you sent this email twice!

Either way, I think its a good idea. I support it and hope to host some
OpenStack training classes in the Silicon Valley Cloud Center.

Best,
Dave

Dave Nielsen
Co-founder: CloudCamp
Founder: Silicon Valley Cloud Center
twitter davenielsen <http://twitter.com/davenielsen>; linkedin
dnielsen<http://linkedin.com/in/dnielsen>; fb:
dcnielsen <http://fb.com/dcnielsen>
skype davenielsen; gtalk dnielsen; mobile: 415-531-6674