[OpenStack Foundation] Board meeting minutes before the Summit?

Soren Hansen soren at linux2go.dk
Thu Oct 11 07:22:38 UTC 2012

Is there anything in particular stopping us from releasing the draft
minutes (perhaps with access restricted to foundation members) much
earlier? I understand that we want the board to approve the minutes
before finalising and filing them, but I think that's orthogonal to
sharing the draft minutes with foundation members much earlier.

Soren Hansen             | http://linux2go.dk/
Senior Software Engineer | http://www.cisco.com/
Ubuntu Developer         | http://www.ubuntu.com/
OpenStack Developer      | http://www.openstack.org/