[OpenStack Foundation] Congrats Lauren Sell, OpenStack Foundation hire!

Lloyd Dewolf lloydostack at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 18:38:39 UTC 2012

When emailing Lauren's rackspace.com email address yesterday, I
received the auto-response of:

"Thanks for your email. I am still working on OpenStack, but have
transitioned to a new role at the OpenStack Foundation full time.

I am no longer receiving email at this address. Please reach me at
lauren at openstack.org or 713-398-8700."

Congratulations to Lauren, Jonathan, and the foundation on this key
hire!  I'm very thankfully Lauren will be continuing doing a fantastic
job as Communications for OpenStack!

Cheers,
Lloyd
--