[OpenStack Foundation] Member Profile pages November 26

Mark Collier mark at openstack.org
Tue Nov 27 01:05:32 UTC 2012

This page is now live, which means you can begin nominating members for the upcoming January Board election.  We've worked to improve the nomination system so that it's more automated (for example, if you receive a nomination you will get an email).  If you run into any bugs, please let me know.

https://www.openstack.org/election/2013-board-election/

Instructions and useful links can be found there.

Thanks to Tim Bell, Lloyd Dewolf, and Vincent Untz for volunteering to help with the page content.

Profiles for all members are also live.  You can log on to your profile at openstack.org/profile to update it, and you will find useful Election related links there as well.