[OpenStack Foundation] Board discussing how to improve the Individual Director election process, community input wanted

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Mon Nov 19 16:28:54 UTC 2012

I'm happy to collect ideas like this when we review how to structure the
2014 election round. There are many more options for rule changes and more
time for debate. I think it will also require a membership vote (according
to 9.2).

Tim

The Python Software Foundation is organized similarly around focused
committees with one member (not necessarily a board member) appointed by the
board to lead. For example, I served for 2 years as Communications Director,
building up a small group of people to help disseminate foundation news
through the blog, wiki, and mailing lists.

Doug