[OpenStack Foundation] Proposals for individual board election

Jim Jagielski jimjag at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 14:09:28 UTC 2012

The way to "inventory" it is to allow the community itself to do so. In any healthy and vibrant community, the community itself knows who, and what, provides value and is, therefore, a "contribution".

If a self-selected group determines what is, and is not, a contribution, then you are creating or perpetuating a division where none should exist.

--
Jim Jagielski