[OpenStack Foundation] Proposals for individual board election

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Thu Nov 1 13:46:44 UTC 2012

I'm struggling with a way to inventory non-code contributions such as
conference presentations or organising user groups. Assuming we should
expect memberships of 1000s for OpenStack, it is not easy to build up the
list of contributors.

We can ask people as part of their membership application but this may not
be felt to be sufficiently rigourous.

Tim