[OpenStack Foundation] Brandable OpenStack Storage Clients

Raja Srinivasan Raja.Srinivasan at riverbed.com
Thu May 24 16:00:38 UTC 2012

Folks
While I agree that marketing products is not something we all like, we really need to consider the revenue generating impact of marketing. This can provide some added source of revenues to OpenStack. It will also help create more awareness of OpenStack and get a broader adoption.

While I sympathize with Gil, I do not necessarily think of a "Page of Shame" or "Wall of Shame". I would rather create an avenue where this marketing literature can me made visible and we charge money for it.

Thanks & Regards
Raja Srinivasan
[cid:117D4B18-2AAB-4F92-9463-6320DFC54F6A]

Raja Srinivasan
Director, Cloud Solutions
Riverbed Technology
Phone: 408-598-1175