[OpenStack Foundation] Brandable OpenStack Storage Clients

Franklyn Peart franklynp at gladinet.com
Thu May 24 15:23:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

Have you been looking for brandable OpenStack clients for Windows, Mac and
Mobile devices? Gladinet provides those, and more.

You see, Gladinet Cloud is a cloud storage access platform that can be
white labeled to serve as the front-end for your OpenStack object storage
deployment. With it, we can quickly create a branded, dropbox-like solution
for your customers or employees using Gladinet's white labeled
infrastructure in your data center. Capabilities include:

Online Collaboration (including AD integration, file server support, and
more)
Offsite Backup (using existing 3rd party backup tools or Gladinet Cloud
Server capabilities)
Online File Storage (hybrid cloud access, synchronization, and more)
Remote Access for Windows, Mac and Mobile devices

If this sounds interesting, please send me an email to schedule some time
for a quick introductory call.

Thanks,
Franklyn
Franklyn Peart | SVP Business Development
office: (954) 489-6498 | cell: (954) 732-7552
Gladinet | Cloud Storage Access Solutions
1451 W. Cypress Creek Rd, Suite 300, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
franklynp at gladinet.com | www.gladinet.com