[OpenStack Foundation] Foundation Structure: An Alternative

Sean Roberts seanrob at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Mar 13 18:53:08 UTC 2012

Board membership should be partiality elected or fully elected, direct or indirect representation, and if investment determines voice dilution. I believe these are the options we have to choose from. Lets break it on down. Soundtrack optional.
sean
roberts

infrastructure strategy

seanrob at yahoo-inc.com<applewebdata://2E35986A-DC2A-436F-BB4A-C451982006C2/seanrob@yahoo-inc.com>
direct 408-349-5234    mobile 925-980-4729

701 first avenue, sunnyvale, ca, 94089-0703, us
phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301