[OpenStack Foundation] Orchestration with Openstack

Rahul Bhardwaj bhardwaj.rahul20 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 08:26:00 UTC 2012

I am new to this list so not sure about the relevance of question, forum or
discusstion topic. I apologize if there is mismatch anywhere above.
I was wondering about the possible ways of getting VM provisioning activity
defined as a workflow and than managing it using the orchestrator. I have
tried mCollective and celery but none worked. I was thinking, will
Puppet+mCollective do the trick or maybe one of the opensource tools such
as orchestra or archipel can be used to automate the workflow.
Looking for some suggestions.
-Rahul