[OpenStack Foundation] board chair == two votes -was- Re: Technical Committee: new draft

Lloyd Dewolf lloydostack at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 20:35:26 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 1:26 PM, Doug Davis <dug at us.ibm.com> wrote:

> For example, I mentioned that I didn't like PTLs having more power than
> anyone else, I think the same goes for the board chair.  In the current
> foundation by-laws it talks about the chair having more than one vote.

Would you point to a specific section(s) where this comes into play?

My understanding is the two vote only comes up in a scenario that
requires a tie break, often in a scenario when the chair won't have
voted in creating the tie, and the fact that it is two votes is just
how Delaware works.

@lloyddewolf
http://www.pistoncloud.com/