[OpenStack Foundation] Technical Committee: new draft

Randy Bias randyb at cloudscaling.com
Thu Jul 5 20:31:15 UTC 2012

I completely concur.  They have been great in the face of a lot of pain and cat-herding.

And I'd like to reiterate again, lest I get misconstrued that I wasn't claiming they wield it like a mini-dictator, it's just something we don't want to fall into, obviously.  And I'm just stating the obvious because some times it's helpful to get out on the table those unspoken assumptions we all have.