[OpenStack Foundation] Self-governing meritocracy

Lloyd Dewolf lloydostack at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 17:50:52 UTC 2012

Unlike Apache, GNOME, Linux, and every other Open Source project I'm
familiar with, *diverse* commercial interest is in the DNA of
OpenStack.

Being transparent about our project being business friendly, even
business driven, and our often conflicting motivations is the only way
I see that we'll be able to have strong relationships within the
community, and succeed as a project -- a tight, secure, performant
core with programatic, but highly a flexible and extensible
architecture.

It's a fantastic, unique opportunity!
Lloyd