[OpenStack Foundation] Presenting OpenStack Foundation mission and roadmap [webinar]

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Fri Jan 13 16:11:35 UTC 2012

Hey,

On Tue, 2012-01-10 at 11:00 -0800, Stefano Maffulli wrote:
> Hello all
>
> Jonathan Bryce and Mark Collier will host two webinars to illustrate the
> draft mission for the future OpenStack Foundation. The draft was
> published on http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/ and it’s
> the fist building block of the organisation that was announced in
> Boston. They will be available to answer questions about the roadmap and
> deadlines proposed for the project.  We believe a live conversation will
> complement the online discussion on the foundation mailing list.

Thanks for hosting this! It was certainly helpful to hear you guys speak
about the foundation work.

I know you're hoping to post a recording, transcripts, slides etc. but
in the meantime I thought I'd dump my own notes in an etherpad:

  http://etherpad.openstack.org/foundation-webinar-2012-01-13

I'm not sure the webinar works well as a forum for debate, but that
doesn't take away from the usefulness of hearing from the folks doing
the work on this.

I did mean to throw a couple of things out there to start some debate,
but the webinar was wrapping up before I felt there was an appropriate
time ... so I'll just start a couple of mini-threads on the list.

Cheers,
Mark.