[OpenStack Foundation] OpenStack Foundation

mark at openstack.org mark at openstack.org
Mon Jan 9 17:10:18 UTC 2012

I think that shared resources are a key part of the foundation's role, and love the idea of having reference platforms for testing (quality, scale, compatibility are all testing areas I would imagine would benefit).  I'll work on weaving that in and also keep it in mind as we pull resource estimates together.

Thanks Soren

Mark