[OpenStack Foundation] OpenStack Foundation

Soren Hansen soren at linux2go.dk
Mon Jan 9 10:37:21 UTC 2012

2012/1/5  <mark at openstack.org>:
> To kick things off I've created a Foundation page on the wiki and published a "Foundation Mission" draft for comment as well a a rough timeline for the next couple of months:  http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation

I've always imagined the foundation would be responsible for ensuring
that developers will have access to a set of reference platforms for
testing as well as ensuring that we have relatively continuous access
to means for conducting large-scale testing.

Can you weave that in there somehow?

--
Soren Hansen        | http://linux2go.dk/
Ubuntu Developer    | http://www.ubuntu.com/