[OpenStack Foundation] OpenStack Mission & Goals

Rick Clark rick at openstack.org
Thu Jan 5 00:25:17 UTC 2012

I think some community pressure is in order.  After the initial PR bump
of the announcement, perhaps the pressure is a bit low.  I really hope
that this is more than a PR.

I have been surprised how many people think a foundation already exists.

Perhaps we can make some suggestions.

I suggest that as of the next election cycle, all of the PPB is elected,
including the Chair.