[OpenStack Foundation] Technical committee

Soren Hansen soren at linux2go.dk
Mon Feb 20 23:24:39 UTC 2012

2012/2/20 Devin Carlen <devin.carlen at gmail.com>:
> If our goal is improving the quality of code and cross project
> communication, then removing PTLs from the TC seems antithetical to
> that goal.

I'd be deeply surprised if many or even most of the seats were not
occupied by PTL's even if their seats were not automatic.

There are a number of reasons why PTL's should not automatically be
members of the TC. My favourite one, though, is that I don't want to end
up in a situation where we refrain from splitting up a project because
it would cause the TC to bloat.

--
Soren Hansen             | http://linux2go.dk/
Senior Software Engineer | http://www.cisco.com/