[OpenStack Foundation] Technical committee

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Mon Feb 20 20:40:00 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-02-20 at 17:46 +0100, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> == Revocation ==
>
> TC members are expected to be available and participate to weekly
> meetings. If a particular TC member misses 3 of the last 5 called
> meetings, he should automatically be revoked.

You'll probably have very little sympathy for this given that you manage
to chair the OpenStack team meeting at 10pm your time every week,
but ... :)

Timezones are a killer here; if folks absolutely have to attend the
meetings, we'd need to rotate the time of the meetings to line up with
different TZs.

Cheers,
Mark.