[OpenStack Foundation] Technical committee

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Feb 20 17:34:00 UTC 2012

Rick Clark wrote:
> This is very well done.  I completely agree.  Would you propose we
> move to this at the next election in a couple months?

The next election is run in a few weeks, so we may run out of time:

http://www.openstack.org/blog/2012/02/openstack-governance-elections-spring-2012/

I guess if the current PPB agrees, we could switch to that -- meaning
we would keep jk0, ewanmellor and pvo (elected until Fall 2012), elect
6 people instead of two, then have the first 4 elected until Spring
2013 and the last 2 elected until Fall 2012.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack