[OpenStack Foundation] Foundation Structure Draft

Joe Heck Joe.Heck at nebula.com
Sat Feb 18 19:15:15 UTC 2012

My impression from the documents written so far, as well as my own personal desire, is that the "OpenStack Technical Community" are the people who are contributing to openstack - reporting bugs, developing code, writing docs, helping folks on IRC, etc. The gist of the bar to pass is "do you give your time to the community to improve the overall health of OpenStack as a product".

- joe