[OpenStack Foundation] Notes from Weds Meetup

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Fri Feb 17 23:28:15 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

We had a great meetup Wednesday evening to discuss proposed plans and structure for the Foundation.  We had about 50-60 attendees who joined us, and a lot of great discussion and questions. Thanks to Sean Roberts and Yahoo! for providing a venue.

We took notes and posted them to etherpad. At the top are links to a ustream recording of the event (the quality is not the best), as well as the slides that were presented:

http://etherpad.openstack.org/Foundation-Meetup-Feb-2012

If you attended and notice some key points we missed or got wrong in the notes, please feel free to add them to the etherpad. We're also working to schedule webinars to gather additional feedback.

Thanks,
Lauren