[OpenStack Foundation] [General Survey] Asking for help from OpenStack Korea User Group.
bluejay.ahn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 16:31:48 UTC 2012
This is Jaesuk Ahn, a leading person in OpenStack Korea User Group.
OpenStack Korea User Group is sincerely asking for help. :)
We are having a openstack conference in Korea this week. As a one of conference problem, we would like to get openstack member's opinion on following questions.
We will publiclly present answers we gets here during the conference, as well as some panel discussion on same questions I put here.
It would be very nice of you if anyone can spare little bit of his/her time to give us your thought on the following questions.
----- Questions -----------
1. What would be the biggest missing point, things need to be improved most, in Openstack? In other word, If you need to point one thing for openstack to have in order to be successful, what would it be?
2. What would be openstack's unique strengh comapring to other open source solutions?
3. If you choose OpenStack for building cloud service, what would be your first reason?
4. What is the best experience on openstack?
5. What is the worst experience on openstack?
6. What would be the most common problem you gets when you are operating openstack-based commercial cloud service?
7 (IMPORTANT). Cloud you please make one sentence to explain how awesome openstack is?
More information about the Foundation