[OpenStack Foundation] Preliminary Election Results

Jonathan Bryce jonathan at openstack.org
Fri Aug 24 22:55:46 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

The election of Individual Directors has closed. Preliminary results are available at the following link:

https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=2601EKAFniDP554rVJb9RBxx

These are the raw voting results and are currently uncertified. Our election inspectors (Jim Blair, Lloyd Dewolf, and Vincent Untz) are reviewing the voting data and will provide an update on the status of certification by 11pm CDT August 25th. After the voting results have been certified they will be shared again with the mailing list, and the elected and appointed directors will be seated at 7:00am PDT on August 28th. The results with the Director Diversity requirements applied are listed below.

Thank you to everyone who participated in our first Individual Director election.

Jonathan
210-317-2438

Preliminary Individual Directors
Jesse Andrews