[OpenStack Foundation] [Openstack] Gold Member Election Update

Jonathan Bryce jonathan at openstack.org
Thu Aug 16 22:56:04 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

The Gold Members completed their election today. DLA Piper administered the election and has passed along the results. The eight elected companies and the individuals they intend to appoint to the board are listed alphabetically below:

Cisco - Lew Tucker
Cloudscaling - Randy Bias
Dell - John Igoe
Dreamhost - Simon Anderson