[OpenStack Foundation] Nomination Process Updates

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Aug 3 08:01:47 UTC 2012

Dave Neary wrote:
> For individual board members, there is a limit of 2 per company, which mitigates the wordless excesses people have suggested.

The affiliation limit is actually 2 per company over the whole board of
directors, so *including* the platinum/gold seats. That means we won't
be able to elect as individual member director more than one person that
happens to work for Rackspace (Platinum member). But we could elect two
persons that happen to work for EMC/VMWare (not a Gold/Platinum member).

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack