[OpenStack Foundation] Nomination Process Updates

Mark Collier mark at openstack.org
Thu Aug 2 02:29:51 UTC 2012

This was actually addressed in the original message by Jonathan Bryce that started this thread:

"We have had three community members volunteer to help define and administer the election in response to the request for inspectors. If at any point you have questions concerning the nomination or election process, you can contact the inspectors at electioninspectors at openstack.org."

In other words, those folks are working to define it now.

I was just quoting from the by laws (as I'm known to do) about the requirement to use cumulative voting to clear up any confusion.

Mark