[OpenStack Foundation] Nomination Process Updates

George Reese george.reese at imaginary.com
Wed Aug 1 23:25:24 UTC 2012

It's not about Ben or me or anyone else questioning the integrity of any individual person.

It's about the perception of how OpenStack governance is handled. If all independent board seats are held by corporate sponsors, the integrity of OpenStack governance will constantly be in question.

And the reality is that no matter how well intentioned you are, your employer DOES exert influence over you and can leverage your individual membership to gain undue influence over OpenStack.

-George

George Reese (george.reese at imaginary.com)
t: @GeorgeReese               m: +1(207)956-0217               Skype: nspollution
cal: http://tungle.me/GeorgeReese