[OpenStack Foundation] Nomination Process Updates

Ewan Mellor Ewan.Mellor at eu.citrix.com
Wed Aug 1 22:52:59 UTC 2012

OK, well I'm glad that I've had the chance to state my affiliation.  In general I hate customers, and the last thing I would ever be fanatical about is support.

I actually think that the optics are pretty good in this case.  Of the 2,500 people who care enough to sign up, over 20% aren't working for the 'big hitters', and 13% aren't even being paid to do this at all.  I think that's a great story for OpenStack, to be honest.

Ewan.