[OpenStack Foundation] Nomination Process Updates

Doug Davis dug at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 1 22:40:27 UTC 2012

<hit send too soon>

Monty Taylor <mordred at inaugust.com> wrote on 08/01/2012 06:27:54 PM:
> On 08/01/2012 05:06 PM, Doug Davis wrote:
> > IMO, if you work for a platinum/gold company they own you.  ;-)
>
> If we _are_ owned by 100% by our companies, does that mean that your
> email here is representative of the thoughts and opinions of IBM?

If IBM cared enough about this one thread, you betcha  :-)

But chances are when something comes before the board the likelihood
of our bosses caring will probably be higher than it would be for
individual commits or email threads.  After all, if being on the
board didn't mean that much I doubt people would be paying so much
money for it or we'd be having this discussion.

-Doug