[OpenStack Foundation] Nomination Process Updates

Soren Hansen soren at linux2go.dk
Wed Aug 1 20:48:45 UTC 2012

2012/8/1 Benjamin Black <b at b3k.us>:
> Even further, why are employees of platinum and gold member companies
> allows to run at all given that the point of the individual seats is
> to expand representation to include those unable to pay to play?

Just like my ramblings on the Internet are a manifestation of my own
views and not those of my employer, the inverse holds true as well:
Cisco does not represent me. I've worked for no less than three
companies during my involvement with OpenStack. I have much more history
with OpenStack than I do with Cisco. Why on Earth should I not be
allowed to run for the board of directors?

--
Soren Hansen             | http://linux2go.dk/
Senior Software Engineer | http://www.cisco.com/