[OpenStack Foundation] Nomination Process Updates

Kyle Mestery (kmestery) kmestery at cisco.com
Wed Aug 1 20:44:29 UTC 2012

I think Gil brings up good points below. Regardless of intent, the graphic represented below will be fodder for blog posts and criticism about how "open" OpenStack really is. This could easily get out of hand and require damage control, as Gil indicates. Perhaps heading it off is better than waiting.

Kyle