[OpenStack Foundation] Nomination Process Updates

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Wed Aug 1 19:22:06 UTC 2012

In the spirit of running-the-code-so-the-rest-of-us-get-more-context,
here's the resulting output when run at 2:10 CST today 8/1/12.

[(787, u'rackspace'),
 (753, u'hp'),
 (297, u'none'),
 (41, u'cisco'),
 (28, u'canonical'),
 (24, u'dreamhost'),
 (22, u'red hat'),
 (22, u'nebula'),
 (17, u'cloudscaling'),
 (14, u'employee'),
 (13, u'morphlabs'),
 (13, u'emc'),
 (13, u'dell'),
 (10, u'suse'),
 (10, u'piston cloud'),
 (5, u'yahoo'),
 (5, u'ibm'),
 (5, u'at&t'),
 (4, u'tipit'),
 (4, u'opscode')]

Wanted to be sure non-Python programmers have the information that
results from running the script linked on Github.

Thanks Jonathan and crew for all the additional info, now I know who
to thank for the support.
Anne