[OpenStack Foundation] Hello...

mark at openstack.org mark at openstack.org
Wed Oct 12 13:31:31 UTC 2011

I think this is a good list of questions Jay.  I expect it will take some time to figure them all out.  Agree with Thierry we need to separate them.

I think it would be good to give a few more days for people to join the list before diving in too deep.  I'll put up a blog post today to help spread the word about the list.

As far as what to tackle first, I think it would make sense to start at a high level, recapping the discussion at the conference (video of it should be available next week to post) and address some of the initial questions about Mission & Scope before getting into structure, funding, and all that fun stuff :)

Scott Sanchez was kind enough to play court stenographer for last week's session.  If anyone wants to clean it up, feel free:   http://etherpad.openstack.org/BsUGmhl7QA