[Foundation Board] Call for Agenda Items for upcoming board meetings (April 4th, and Vancouver)

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 13:46:17 UTC 2023

Greetings Directors,

Our next meeting of the board is coming up on April 4th at 0500 UTC. For
those of you in North America, that will be 10 PM US-Pacific on April 3rd.

Please let me know if you have any specific topics which need to be
discussed during the board meeting. Our initial agenda has been posted to
the board wiki[0].

Additionally, we're quickly approaching our in-person meeting in Vancouver,
and if you have any agenda items for the Vancouver meeting or topics for
the strategic discussions after the meeting, please let me know as I
anticipate starting to create the agenda in the next few weeks.

Thanks,

-Julia

[0]: https://board.openinfra.dev/en/meetings/2023-04-04