[Foundation Board] See you at FOSDEM?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Jan 31 16:15:33 UTC 2023

Greetings Directors,

I already know Amy Marrich and Kurt Garloff will be present at FOSDEM in
a few days. Is anyone else planning to join? I'll be there together with
fellow Foundation staffers Ildiko Vancsa and Helena Spaese, so don't
hesitate to reach out if you'll be present so that we can discuss in person!

Note that I'll be giving two talks at FOSDEM on Saturday, February 4:

11:00am in room K.3.201 (Virtualization and IaaS track):
Is OpenStack still needed in 2023? (spoiler: yes!)

4:50pm in room H.1301 (Sovereign Cloud track):
The role of Open Infrastructure in digital sovereignty

We are also organizing an OpenInfra happy hour Saturday at 7pm in
Brussels city center. See for more details:
https://www.meetup.com/openstack-france/events/290894966

A number of ancillary events are happening before FOSDEM on Friday.
Ildiko will participate in CHAOSSCon, joining an expert panel on how to
use Metrics in your context at 8:45am:

https://chaoss.community/chaosscon-2023-eu/

I'll be representing the OpenInfra Foundation at the EU Open Source
Policy Summit:
https://openforumeurope.org/event/the-eu-open-source-policy-summit-2023/

Hoping to see you there!

--